Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Protecting Idaho citizens’ privacy by safeguarding Idaho’s information, data, systems and infrastructure while establishing strong cybersecurity leadership, awareness and training, best practices, and partnerships.
Recent Cybersecurity News
- Who’s Behind the 8Base Ransomware Website?
- FBI Hacker Dropped Stolen Airbus Data on 9/11
- Adobe, Apple, Google & Microsoft Patch 0-Day Bugs
- Experts Fear Crooks are Cracking Keys Stolen in LastPass Breach
- Why is .US Being Used to Phish So Many of Us?
- U.S. Hacks QakBot, Quietly Removes Botnet Infections
- Kroll Employee SIM-Swapped for Crypto Investor Data
- Tourists Give Themselves Away by Looking Up. So Do Most Network Intruders.
- Karma Catches Up to Global Phishing Service 16Shop
- Diligere, Equity-Invest Are New Firms of U.K. Con Man
- Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Records
- Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keylogger
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firms
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Rise
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Cameras
- Twitter Whistleblower Complaint: The TL;DR Version
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warning
- Fake Reservation Links Prey on Weary Travelers
- iPhone Users Urged to Update to Patch 2 Zero-Days
- Google Patches Chrome’s Fifth Zero-Day of the Year