An Open Source Program Aims to Help Idaho Shore Up Cyberdefenses
Idaho’s Incident Response Program will be implemented statewide via WebEOC for state agencies and local governments to identify cyberthreats in a standardized and quantifiable format. Idaho is fortifying its cyberdefenses through mandated educational training and a new bootstrapped, open source reporting system. (read more)
With all the benefits and conveniences the internet provides, it doesn’t come without risk to you, your family, or your business.Our central mission is to equip Idaho citizens with the knowledge they need in order to reduce risk to safely enjoy the many benefits the Internet provides.
Did You know?
Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Recent Cybersecurity News
- IDG Contributor Network: Security and the boardroom: From advantage to imperative
- Amazon Employees Ask Bezos To Stop Selling Facial Recognition To Cops
- What do recent public SAP exploits mean for enterprises? | TECH(talk)
- The $5 Million Surveillance Car That Hacks iPhones From 500 Meters
- GAO Slams IRS For Negligence In Protecting Taxpayers From ID Theft
- 12 dark secrets of encryption
- WhatsApp attacked by spyware | TECH(feed)
- How to set up a Microsoft Azure backup process
- 'Disturbing' Smartphone Hacks Hit Saudi Activists Via WhatsApp
- Card skimming moves online | TECH(talk)