Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Protecting Idaho citizens’ privacy by safeguarding Idaho’s information, data, systems and infrastructure while establishing strong cybersecurity leadership, awareness and training, best practices, and partnerships.
Recent Cybersecurity News
- Fulton County, Security Experts Call LockBit’s Bluff
- Calendar Meeting Links Used to Spread Mac Malware
- FBI’s LockBit Takedown Postponed a Ticking Time Bomb in Fulton County, Ga.
- New Leak Shows Business Side of China’s APT Menace
- Feds Seize LockBit Ransomware Websites, Offer Decryption Tools, Troll Affiliates
- U.S. Internet Leaked Years of Internal, Customer Emails
- Fat Patch Tuesday, February 2024 Edition
- Juniper Support Portal Exposed Customer Device Info
- From Cybercrime Saul Goodman to the Russian GRU
- Arrests in $400M SIM-Swap Tied to Heist at FTX?
- Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Records
- Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keylogger
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firms
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Rise
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Cameras
- Twitter Whistleblower Complaint: The TL;DR Version
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warning
- Fake Reservation Links Prey on Weary Travelers
- iPhone Users Urged to Update to Patch 2 Zero-Days
- Google Patches Chrome’s Fifth Zero-Day of the Year