State of Idaho Wins Award for Best Cybersecurity Website
The State of Idaho finished FIRST PLACE in the best of web contest for the MS-ISAC Best of Web Contest held during Cybersecurity Month 2019!
With all the benefits and conveniences the internet provides, it doesn’t come without risk to you, your family, or your business.
Our central mission is to equip Idaho citizens with the knowledge they need in order to reduce risk to safely enjoy the many benefits the Internet provides.
Did You know?
When credit monitoring is not enough, cleaning up the mess of fraudulent activities is important too: https://fraudsupport.org/
Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Recent Cybersecurity News
- SAP ASE leaves sensitive credentials in installation logs
- Returning to the workplace: IT’s role
- Towards smarter security
- Inside Adobe's employee-focused COVID-19 response roadmap
- A 10-point plan for addressing WFH cybersecurity challenges
- How secure are your AI and machine learning projects?
- Bracing for the security data explosion
- Critical flaw allows hackers to breach SAP systems with ease
- What is the Risk Management Framework (RMF)? A standardized security framework from the DoD
- What is the Risk Management Framework (RMF)? A standardized security framework
Good Online Safety Habits
Tip of the Day :
Learn more general tips and advice
(version en español)