An Open Source Program Aims to Help Idaho Shore Up Cyberdefenses
Idaho’s Incident Response Program will be implemented statewide via WebEOC for state agencies and local governments to identify cyberthreats in a standardized and quantifiable format. Idaho is fortifying its cyberdefenses through mandated educational training and a new bootstrapped, open source reporting system. (read more)
With all the benefits and conveniences the internet provides, it doesn’t come without risk to you, your family, or your business.
Our central mission is to equip Idaho citizens with the knowledge they need in order to reduce risk to safely enjoy the many benefits the Internet provides.
Did You know?
Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Recent Cybersecurity News
- How make a Windows disaster recovery kit
- Fighting holiday fraud: 5 ways ecommerce retailers can boost security
- Balancing patient security with healthcare innovation | TECH(talk)
- Get 70% off NordVPN Virtual Private Network Service + 3 months free - Deal Alert
- IDG Contributor Network: Rethinking government use of commercial exploit tools after WhatsApp spying
- IDG Contributor Network: 5 ways cybersecurity awareness trainings can strengthen your organization
- How to harden web browsers against cyberattacks
- Printers: The overlooked security threat in your enterprise | TECHtalk
- IDG Contributor Network: Why corporate boards put their digital transformation at risk
Good Online Safety Habits
Tip of the Day :
Learn more general tips and advice
(version en español)