An Open Source Program Aims to Help Idaho Shore Up Cyberdefenses
Idaho’s Incident Response Program will be implemented statewide via WebEOC for state agencies and local governments to identify cyberthreats in a standardized and quantifiable format. Idaho is fortifying its cyberdefenses through mandated educational training and a new bootstrapped, open source reporting system. (read more)
With all the benefits and conveniences the internet provides, it doesn’t come without risk to you, your family, or your business.
Our central mission is to equip Idaho citizens with the knowledge they need in order to reduce risk to safely enjoy the many benefits the Internet provides.
Did You know?
Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Recent Cybersecurity News
- IDG Contributor Network: The next casualty of cyberwar could be your business
- IDG Contributor Network: AI, automation emerge as critical tools for cybersecurity
- How to prep for Windows 7, Server 2008 end of life
- 3 easy ways to make your Windows network harder to hack
- 20 IT resolutions for 2020
- The state of digital transformation in 2020
- Winning the war for cybersecurity talent
- How to fix insecure LDAP binds
- Top 9 challenges IT leaders will face in 2020
- How to get maximum protection from MFA in Office 365
Good Online Safety Habits
Tip of the Day :
Learn more general tips and advice
(version en español)