An Open Source Program Aims to Help Idaho Shore Up Cyberdefenses
Idaho’s Incident Response Program will be implemented statewide via WebEOC for state agencies and local governments to identify cyberthreats in a standardized and quantifiable format. Idaho is fortifying its cyberdefenses through mandated educational training and a new bootstrapped, open source reporting system. (read more)
With all the benefits and conveniences the internet provides, it doesn’t come without risk to you, your family, or your business.
Our central mission is to equip Idaho citizens with the knowledge they need in order to reduce risk to safely enjoy the many benefits the Internet provides.
Did You know?
Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Recent Cybersecurity News
- How to set up Edge Chromium security options
- Black Hat 2019 and DEF CON 27: What to expect at hacker summer camp | TECH(talk)
- The latest large-scale data breach: Capital One | TECH(feed)
- How an attacker can target phishing attacks
- IDG Contributor Network: Kubernetes security: Best practices for enterprise deployment
- How to set up Azure AD to spot risky users
- IDG Contributor Network: How to establish a security culture within IT
- What is the dark web? And what will you find there?
- IDG Contributor Network: Brand reputation at risk
- How to manage Microsoft Windows BitLocker
Good Online Safety Habits
Learn more general tips and advice
(version en español)