An Open Source Program Aims to Help Idaho Shore Up Cyberdefenses
Idaho’s Incident Response Program will be implemented statewide via WebEOC for state agencies and local governments to identify cyberthreats in a standardized and quantifiable format. Idaho is fortifying its cyberdefenses through mandated educational training and a new bootstrapped, open source reporting system. (read more)
With all the benefits and conveniences the internet provides, it doesn’t come without risk to you, your family, or your business.
Our central mission is to equip Idaho citizens with the knowledge they need in order to reduce risk to safely enjoy the many benefits the Internet provides.
Did You know?
The State of Idaho Governor, Brad Little, officially proclaims that October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Recent Cybersecurity News
- IDG Contributor Network: Poor cyber resilience: an organization’s Achilles' heel
- IDG Contributor Network: 5 practical ways your organization can benefit from DevSecOps
- Top enterprise VPN vulnerabilities
- How to safely erase data under Windows
- IDG Contributor Network: Have you dusted off your incident response plan?
- How to move users to the Outlook app with Intune
- IDG Contributor Network: How much cybersecurity funding is enough – is it a bottomless pit?
- IDG Contributor Network: Why it’s time for a strong federal privacy law
- How to monitor Windows to prevent credential theft attacks
- All about U.S. tech antitrust investigations | TECH(feed)
Good Online Safety Habits
Tip of the Day :
Learn more general tips and advice
(version en español)