An Open Source Program Aims to Help Idaho Shore Up Cyberdefenses
Idaho’s Incident Response Program will be implemented statewide via WebEOC for state agencies and local governments to identify cyberthreats in a standardized and quantifiable format. Idaho is fortifying its cyberdefenses through mandated educational training and a new bootstrapped, open source reporting system. (read more)
With all the benefits and conveniences the internet provides, it doesn’t come without risk to you, your family, or your business.
Our central mission is to equip Idaho citizens with the knowledge they need in order to reduce risk to safely enjoy the many benefits the Internet provides.
Did You know?
Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Recent Cybersecurity News
- IDG Contributor Network: Why it’s time for a strong federal privacy law
- How to monitor Windows to prevent credential theft attacks
- All about U.S. tech antitrust investigations | TECH(feed)
- Raytheon’s cloud-based test bed takes risk out of innovation
- Shining light on dark data, shadow IT and shadow IoT
- 200,000 Routers Turned Into Mindless Crypto Coin Mining Zombies
- Lemonade is changing the way we insure our homes
- How to set up Microsoft Teams for security and compliance
- How the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) will affect you and your business | TECH(talk)
- FTC fines YouTube, but do fines really encourage change? | TECH(feed)
Good Online Safety Habits
Tip of the Day :
Learn more general tips and advice
(version en español)