Cybersecurity Awareness Resources
Protecting Idaho citizens’ privacy by safeguarding Idaho’s information, data, systems and infrastructure by establishing strong cybersecurity leadership, awareness and training, best practices, and partnerships.
Recent Cybersecurity News
- Missouri Governor Vows to Prosecute St. Louis Post-Dispatch for Reporting Security Vulnerability
- How Coinbase Phishers Steal One-Time Passwords
- Patch Tuesday, October 2021 Edition
- What Happened to Facebook, Instagram, & WhatsApp?
- FCC Proposal Targets SIM Swapping, Port-Out Fraud
- The Rise of One-Time Password Interception Bots
- Apple AirTag Bug Enables ‘Good Samaritan’ Attack
- Indictment, Lawsuits Revive Trump-Alfa Bank Story
- Does Your Organization Have a Security.txt File?
- Trial Ends in Guilty Verdict for DDoS-for-Hire Boss
- Cisco SD-WAN Security Bug Allows Root Code Execution
- Threat Actors Abuse Discord to Push Malware
- U.S. Ban on Sales of Cyberattack Tools Is Anemic, Experts Warn
- TA551 Shifts Tactics to Install Sliver Red-Teaming Tool
- Gigabyte Allegedly Hit by AvosLocker Ransomware
- Why is Cybersecurity Failing Against Ransomware?
- Ransomware Sinks Teeth into Candy-Corn Maker Ahead of Halloween
- Google Crushes YouTube Cookie-Stealing Channel Hijackers
- VPN Exposes Data for 1M Users, Leading to Researcher Questioning
- Geriatric Microsoft Bug Exploited by APT Using Commodity RATs